Spraycraft Airbrush Starter Kit
• Comfortable ‘rubbery’ ergonomic grip
• Simple snap-in paint jar for quick changeover
• Fixed hose connects to airbrush propellant
• No cleaning required (unlike most airbrushes)
Spraycraft Airbrush Starter Kit Ideal for spraying larger areas giving a quick broad coverage or for more detailed work by using stencils and masks. Great for use with most paints, acrylics, enamels, inks and lacquers.
• Easy to operate on/off trigger• Comfortable ‘rubbery’ ergonomic grip• Simple snap-in paint jar for quick changeover• Fixed hose connects to airbrush propellant• Virtually no cleaning required (unlike most airbrushes)• Can be used with compressor (adaptor included)
• Single action (Trigger regulates the air flow only)• External mix (Air/paint mixed outside the instrument)
Single Action- A method of activating an airbrush whereby depressing the trigger delivers air and drawing back on the trigger releases paint.
External Mix- A type of airbrush where paint is atomized outside the airbrush
Have questions about this item or any of our other products? Contact us
Looking for a community of Model Ship Builders? Check out this forum